Well I saw a picture today and it made me very very sad. I thought you were better then that. I know your having fun but that's just dumb and stupid. I think... well I don't know what I think. I want to stop worrying about it and just go on. But I can't stop thinking about it. Somehow I feel responsibal I know I shouldnt. I 100% shouldn't. But I just can't help it. When you love some one you can't just stop loving them. I'm praying for you.
Was sopposed to go to 7 peaks today but the weather was baaad so was gonna go to Movie but I don't know what happened I didn't get talked to all day soooooo I went to missy's house and we played some games and watched a terribal movie that made no sense hahaha came home and no I'm in bed hahaha :)
Got home last night from camping for two nights at Jordenell state park itt was sooo sweet!! Got tan and got away for a while :)
Tomorrow don't know what's going down but wednsday I'm going to Brandons to watch a move with some friends should be lagit! :)
This weekend hopefuly ill be in Moab! :)
That's it for nooooww :) tune in next time ;) hahaha
Was sopposed to go to 7 peaks today but the weather was baaad so was gonna go to Movie but I don't know what happened I didn't get talked to all day soooooo I went to missy's house and we played some games and watched a terribal movie that made no sense hahaha came home and no I'm in bed hahaha :)
Got home last night from camping for two nights at Jordenell state park itt was sooo sweet!! Got tan and got away for a while :)
Tomorrow don't know what's going down but wednsday I'm going to Brandons to watch a move with some friends should be lagit! :)
This weekend hopefuly ill be in Moab! :)
That's it for nooooww :) tune in next time ;) hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment