Well after a week of beautifuly amazingly heavenly wonderfuly bestestly placely inly thely worldly I'm going home :) hahahaha Lake Tahoe you are amazing I will be back with out a doubt in my mind

Ahhh :)
Well today we are heading to winemoka (or some thing like that) we will spend the night there and then go home :D
We are stoping at Reno because I saw a mall and I wanna go shopping ;) hehehehe
Lauren lives there and she might come by the mall to say hi hahaha
I found out today I'm not to bad at ping pong!! :D
What else what else... idk oh well!
Ps check out Delisious Pants on facebook ;)
Bye!

Ahhh :)
Well today we are heading to winemoka (or some thing like that) we will spend the night there and then go home :D
We are stoping at Reno because I saw a mall and I wanna go shopping ;) hehehehe
Lauren lives there and she might come by the mall to say hi hahaha
I found out today I'm not to bad at ping pong!! :D
What else what else... idk oh well!
Ps check out Delisious Pants on facebook ;)
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment