
This is my Grandma :)
I love her more then anything in the world! :) she makes my day everyday :) she invites me to luch with her and she cooks the most delisious food in thw whole world :) she is from argentina has never driven in her life and can't speak english to save her life :) haha she woked as a school teacher and marryed my grandpa who passed away when I was a few monthes old so I never met him.
But she has ALWAYS ALWAYS been there for me when ever I have a show she is the Very first to tell me to get her a ticket everything I been in she was there when ever I need to talk to her about anything I know she will listen :) I love her with my entire heart :) and she is the only reason why I want to become a director :) I haven't told anybody this but the reason why I want to become a director is because ever since she was little she always wanted to act (I get it from her;)) haha she regrets not being in shows or in movies so I want to give her that opportunity :) I won't tell her till I have done it and then I will asked to be in one of my works hopefuly that day comes :) I love you so much :)

No comments:
Post a Comment