Well Kellie has a boy friend now some patrik kid I don't know he called her babygile... bahahaha made me laugh ;) haha well I hope she is happy and that he treats her right because if he doesn't there is nothing stoping me in kicking is ass. I swear ill kill him if he mistreats her. You hear that kellie! If he does anything you don't like or don't want him to you tell me and ill find him and beat his ass!! Not even kidding.
Even though she doesn't really talk to me anymore I still care about her :) and ill be here for her :) I still will always love her and always have a place for her in my heart :)
Hope your happy Kellie! :)
In other news!! I start my job tomorrow coaching soccer :) I will be training the goalys I will be working with about 20 kids boys and girls from ager 9 to 16 coaching them how to be a goaly it will be pretty sweet and the pay is really good for such little work ;) hahaha I'm excited!
In other news! On saterday I have an audition for The Wizard Of OZ :) itt will be up in salt lake at The Grand Theater at 1:10 I hope to get the part of the scarecrow buuuut it will take some work :) hahaha wish me a broken leg!!
In other news!! Hannah is on her trek so I can't talk to her till saterday :(
In other news!! Delisious pants is AMAZING!!!!

Ya that just happened. I will talk more about it soon be ready for this ;)
In other news!! Ummm well I think that's it for noooowww.... yup that's it for now!! :)
Bye! :D
Even though she doesn't really talk to me anymore I still care about her :) and ill be here for her :) I still will always love her and always have a place for her in my heart :)
Hope your happy Kellie! :)
In other news!! I start my job tomorrow coaching soccer :) I will be training the goalys I will be working with about 20 kids boys and girls from ager 9 to 16 coaching them how to be a goaly it will be pretty sweet and the pay is really good for such little work ;) hahaha I'm excited!
In other news! On saterday I have an audition for The Wizard Of OZ :) itt will be up in salt lake at The Grand Theater at 1:10 I hope to get the part of the scarecrow buuuut it will take some work :) hahaha wish me a broken leg!!
In other news!! Hannah is on her trek so I can't talk to her till saterday :(
In other news!! Delisious pants is AMAZING!!!!

Ya that just happened. I will talk more about it soon be ready for this ;)
In other news!! Ummm well I think that's it for noooowww.... yup that's it for now!! :)
Bye! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment