Thursday, June 23, 2011

:D

Well for some reason I'm in a great mood today! Hahaha I had a REALLY REALLY cool dream!! It was an adventure I went on with my friend Hannah hahaha it was randome but sooooo cool!!!!! you know those dreams where everything is so real and when you wake up you wanna go back to sleep! Yeah it was those and it wa great! :)

I wrote a story yesterday because SOMEONE didn't want to tell me one cause she was to busy soooo I wrote my own and it is amazing! Ill put it on here someday hahaha

I have also witten a play if you wanna read it ask me for it hahaha :)

Today I'm going to a boat ride on Lake Tahoe! I'm excited!! it should be really fun!! Its taking us to the 2nd most photographed place in the world hahaha :):)

Well yeah that's it!! Hahaha be home Sunday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment