We today I didn't do anything all day. Super super bored. Sooo I went to the gym!! And it felt amazing!!! :) then I was coming home and if felt so good riding my bike that I left my stuff at home and took a bike ride :) where did I ride my bike to you ask? Well I rode it up the mountin to my favorit tree in the wold :) this tree is very very special to me :) and I sat under it for a while and almost fell asleep haha :) then I got up and took some pictures :)




Then I did something that I should of done a while ago :)

F+K

Facundo + Kellie :)
I made it officialy our tree :) Facundo + Kellie :) its our tree!! So back off every one!!! :)
I asked if she was home so she could come to it but she wasn't its ok I'm sure she will go to it later well I hope :)
:) I love you kellie :)




Then I did something that I should of done a while ago :)

F+K

Facundo + Kellie :)
I made it officialy our tree :) Facundo + Kellie :) its our tree!! So back off every one!!! :)
I asked if she was home so she could come to it but she wasn't its ok I'm sure she will go to it later well I hope :)
:) I love you kellie :)
Thank you facundo
ReplyDeleteThat really is the sweetest thing ever.
I love you