I think I may have minor depression.
I miss Kevin. a lot.
The other day I was sitting on a couch in my room in the dark just thinking and i relized that I don't really have anybody. I mean I do have friends but nobody who really... I don't know how to put it into words.
But when everything is bad. And I'm feeling at my worse.
I have kellie. and I really am so happy I have her. she is really the only person who I really can talk to even though she thinks I don't tell her everything. I do. I tell her more then I tell anyone. I trust her more then anything. She's my best friend. I do love her. More then anything. I love her. I love her. She didn't talk to me for two days and I felt like crap. We are talking now so its better. She went to the pool today with a kid patrik, I kinda know him from school and what not but I don't like the guy. I can't tell her what to do. But ill make sure she's ok. Ill always keep her safe and if she ever needs me ill be here for her. Ill kick anyones face in if they mess with her or call her anything she doesn't like. Even if she wants me to or not ill not let anyone mess with her. I'm going to moab with her next weekend and I seriously am super excited! She has to run it by the new bishop and I really hope he let's me go. I really wanna spend time with her. Right now I'm sitting on a rock right next to a lake looking at the stars listening to Angel by Sarah McLachlan :) I love you Kellie please don't ever forget.
I miss Kevin. a lot.
The other day I was sitting on a couch in my room in the dark just thinking and i relized that I don't really have anybody. I mean I do have friends but nobody who really... I don't know how to put it into words.
But when everything is bad. And I'm feeling at my worse.
I have kellie. and I really am so happy I have her. she is really the only person who I really can talk to even though she thinks I don't tell her everything. I do. I tell her more then I tell anyone. I trust her more then anything. She's my best friend. I do love her. More then anything. I love her. I love her. She didn't talk to me for two days and I felt like crap. We are talking now so its better. She went to the pool today with a kid patrik, I kinda know him from school and what not but I don't like the guy. I can't tell her what to do. But ill make sure she's ok. Ill always keep her safe and if she ever needs me ill be here for her. Ill kick anyones face in if they mess with her or call her anything she doesn't like. Even if she wants me to or not ill not let anyone mess with her. I'm going to moab with her next weekend and I seriously am super excited! She has to run it by the new bishop and I really hope he let's me go. I really wanna spend time with her. Right now I'm sitting on a rock right next to a lake looking at the stars listening to Angel by Sarah McLachlan :) I love you Kellie please don't ever forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment