Had band practise for 4 hours haha recorded Baby Funk great song haha
Then I came home and waited for Kellie she came over and we went to watch Hangover 2 we were gonna go to 7 peaks but there was to much wind haha the movie was ok not as good as I thought it would be haha I just liked being with her :)
Then we went to her house and went on a walk. We went to our tree and layed under it :):):) absolutly loved it :)
Went back to here house and "waited" for my dad :)
Tomorrow I'm leaving to lake tajo for 10 days!! Woooo!!
Then I came home and waited for Kellie she came over and we went to watch Hangover 2 we were gonna go to 7 peaks but there was to much wind haha the movie was ok not as good as I thought it would be haha I just liked being with her :)
Then we went to her house and went on a walk. We went to our tree and layed under it :):):) absolutly loved it :)
Went back to here house and "waited" for my dad :)
Tomorrow I'm leaving to lake tajo for 10 days!! Woooo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment