Lots lots lots of things are happening in the next few months I'm excited/worryed for it! Ill try to explain.
1. Depending on my rehearsal dates and times for Wizard of Oz I might rent a hotel room up in Salt Lake and just stay up there. Very big possebilaty
2. School, Work, and Show all mixing together.
3. I have to learn and go to they gym a lot to be ready for september next year. All I can say it will be huge. But ill be ready!
4. I want to study directing at SUU starting in the spring of 2011
5. My friends I need them.
This is my life and my time to chose I hope I picked right.
Doing what I love is what I want to do no one can take that from me.
I have auditions lots of them. I need the experiance! :)
Well here I go!! Watch out world Facundo Regazzoni is comeing your way!! :D hahahaha
1. Depending on my rehearsal dates and times for Wizard of Oz I might rent a hotel room up in Salt Lake and just stay up there. Very big possebilaty
2. School, Work, and Show all mixing together.
3. I have to learn and go to they gym a lot to be ready for september next year. All I can say it will be huge. But ill be ready!
4. I want to study directing at SUU starting in the spring of 2011
5. My friends I need them.
This is my life and my time to chose I hope I picked right.
Doing what I love is what I want to do no one can take that from me.
I have auditions lots of them. I need the experiance! :)
Well here I go!! Watch out world Facundo Regazzoni is comeing your way!! :D hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment