Saterday I hungs out with kellie :) I really enjoyed it! :) we went to peaks a movie and subway!
Yesterday I went to a fairwell it was nice! Haha bradon and I are weird hahaha.
Then after I hung out with missy like aaallll day we watched movies and talked it was really fun :) she is funny!! I don't know many funny girls but she be one! Hahaha made me laugh a lot! :)
Today is Monday and I have band practice! Hahaha excited for our show!!! :D
I started writting a new play :) if you would like to read it just ask :)
Auditions auditions auditions :D hahahaha :)
Yesterday I went to a fairwell it was nice! Haha bradon and I are weird hahaha.
Then after I hung out with missy like aaallll day we watched movies and talked it was really fun :) she is funny!! I don't know many funny girls but she be one! Hahaha made me laugh a lot! :)
Today is Monday and I have band practice! Hahaha excited for our show!!! :D
I started writting a new play :) if you would like to read it just ask :)
Auditions auditions auditions :D hahahaha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment