No really just smile it makes you feel better.
Happyness.
Make your self laugh.
Don't take everything serious.
Life sucks without laughter.
Be Happy ppl!!
There's no real reason not to be.
I found that out.
Talk to your self because your bestfriend is yourself.
The world might be sick, others are killing each other, you might not be with the person you want, you can't find something, you can't do something. Say SCREW IT. And live happy forget all the crap in the world. Make your world worthliving.
Respect yourself and your body and your life will be one joyful ridee.
Don't do stupid things or be with stupid ppl if you have to start over. Do it.
I know I did :)
High school is over this is the real world if you want to screw it up its up to you.
Do what you want to do what you LOVE to do. Don't let ANYONE do or tell you otherwise.
This is my life.
Smile. :)
Go on :) just smile :)
Happyness.
Make your self laugh.
Don't take everything serious.
Life sucks without laughter.
Be Happy ppl!!
There's no real reason not to be.
I found that out.
Talk to your self because your bestfriend is yourself.
The world might be sick, others are killing each other, you might not be with the person you want, you can't find something, you can't do something. Say SCREW IT. And live happy forget all the crap in the world. Make your world worthliving.
Respect yourself and your body and your life will be one joyful ridee.
Don't do stupid things or be with stupid ppl if you have to start over. Do it.
I know I did :)
High school is over this is the real world if you want to screw it up its up to you.
Do what you want to do what you LOVE to do. Don't let ANYONE do or tell you otherwise.
This is my life.
Smile. :)
Go on :) just smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment