Thursday, July 21, 2011

Events it the order they happened!

Today I woke up and actually cleaned! :D hahahaha it was weird...
The I had some work to do!!
Finished my work.
And Hannah came over! It was very fun I hadn't seen her since the dance!
We watched movies and talked and went to eat at wendy's she is a very chill girl :)
She went home.
I went to brandons and we watched trailers!! Then we went to Brians house and hung out with him and Kimmy!!
We went to betos. And now its 4 am and I'm home :D hahaha that was my wednsday! :D pretty great day if you ask me :D

Tomorrow Thursday not sure what is happening... I forgot! Hahaha
Might go to the midnight showing of captin america with brandon! Hahaha

Friday=work :p

Saterday I'm playing with kellie!! Idk what we are doing though! Hahaha :)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment