These are just pictures of the people in my life right now. :):)

Kellie Ann Duckett, <3

Brandon Prows, (my crazy homie!)

Missy Ann Hale, (Aka Melissa) :)

Brian Joseph Wing, (oh brian!)

Hannah M Nelson, Run Hannah Run!! :)

Greg Benson, (Don't forget to wax your toilet bowl!)

Jeff Prows, (Musical Genius)

Mi Familia, (awwww love'em all)

Mi abuela!! :) (I love her more then anything :))

Karleen Peck, (Karleen karleen karleen haha)

Josie Laton, (Oh Canada!!)

Agus, :) (Gorda!!)

Cousins and brothers and sisters :)

Facundo Regazzoni, mmmmmm sexxxyyyy!! ;)
These are just some people in my life that I care about right now :):) there are more but if you didn't get in this list I don't like you as much ;) hahahaha jk! thank you all for being my friends :):) life isn't worth getting up in the morning with out all of you :) I love you all :):):)

Kellie Ann Duckett, <3

Brandon Prows, (my crazy homie!)

Missy Ann Hale, (Aka Melissa) :)

Brian Joseph Wing, (oh brian!)

Hannah M Nelson, Run Hannah Run!! :)

Greg Benson, (Don't forget to wax your toilet bowl!)

Jeff Prows, (Musical Genius)

Mi Familia, (awwww love'em all)

Mi abuela!! :) (I love her more then anything :))

Karleen Peck, (Karleen karleen karleen haha)

Josie Laton, (Oh Canada!!)

Agus, :) (Gorda!!)

Cousins and brothers and sisters :)

Facundo Regazzoni, mmmmmm sexxxyyyy!! ;)
These are just some people in my life that I care about right now :):) there are more but if you didn't get in this list I don't like you as much ;) hahahaha jk! thank you all for being my friends :):) life isn't worth getting up in the morning with out all of you :) I love you all :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment