Tuesday, July 19, 2011

:'D :D :) :/ :( :'(

I have lots of things going on in my head!!!! And I don't need a brake! Because I been out of town alot. So I know that's not what I need haha. Idk its weird I just feel weird! I have no clue how to explain it! I don't know what I need...

I have my first consert on the 30th! I'm way excited!! Delisious Pants forever!!! :D hahahaha

Soccer is going better then I thought and its causing things to happen that I'm not happy about.

I want to be a director!! I wanna do theater... that's all I wanna do is be on stage I wanna be in a theater!!! Not on a soccer filed! :'( uuugghhh!!!

Millions of dollars a year... uuugghh I don't care about money!

I'm beyond excited for Wizard of Oz! :D!!

I went to Trafalga with Missy it was way fun!! :D

Options, choises, possibilatis!, many different things!, I'm so confused...

What is it?!?!?! There is something still missing!!! But what!?!?!?!!!!

Kellie got .another. tattoo.

Pink Floyed- Comftrtably Numb is amazing!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm!

Saterday will be fun :):)

Busy busy week haha

Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me!

...I'm gonna do what I want... if you don't like it... tough...

I miss you kevin. Everything would be so different with you still here.

My tears have gone cold...

Your picture on my wall reminds me that its not so bad

Sunny.

"Look how he is walking!!"

So I asked a bunch of friends for their favorit quote and I only got 4 haha here hey are.

(Missy) Hello Clarise.... -Hannible Lecture

(Tamela) Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr Suess.

(Maddie) Be not afraid of greatness, some are born great some achive greatness and others have greatness thrust apon them. -William Shakespere

(Christina) I was testing the bounds of reality -Jim Morrison :)

And my favorit Quote is.

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must no break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."— Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment