I had band practise yesterday recorded a new song called 'Tub Of Glass' its on facebook check it out! Our first show got canceled so it will be on he 5th or augest and we will be opening for a band called 13th agenda.
Yesterday I also went to a 7 peaks party at nigh not the lame ones the cool private ones! Missy came with me and it was really fun they had fireworks hahaha
After that we went to eat cause I was starving and come to my house to watch a movie and a walk.
Today I have work... Boooo!! But money is money :)
Missing band practise buut its ok! We sound amazing! Hahaha
Don't forget augest 5th!! Contact me for more info! :D
Yesterday I also went to a 7 peaks party at nigh not the lame ones the cool private ones! Missy came with me and it was really fun they had fireworks hahaha
After that we went to eat cause I was starving and come to my house to watch a movie and a walk.
Today I have work... Boooo!! But money is money :)
Missing band practise buut its ok! We sound amazing! Hahaha
Don't forget augest 5th!! Contact me for more info! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment