Sunday, August 7, 2011

Things Things Things

Well I got my rehearssal days and times for the Wizard of Oz they are M-F from 6pm-10pm ans Saterdays from 10am-4pm :) this means that I will have to find a place to live up in Salt Lake for two monthes!!! I'm excited!!!! this is gonna be an adventure!!! This it where I Begin :)

DP!!!! I had my first two Delicious Pants show and they were soooo sweet!! Many more to come!!! Hahaha ill let you know when they are. :) if you want to buy a poster or a CD let me know :)

Don't know what will happen with soccer...

I hung out ALL day with kellie yesterday it was way fun :) we got her some new sunglasses and went to peaks then to a "carnival" by my house hahaha (cough)she ate a lot (cough) ;) hahaha then we went to Rise of Planet Of The Apes it was a way sweet movie very very entertaining :):) then came back to my house and watched some Skittels comersials hahaha :) really fun day! :)

Brandon is my homie!!

Missy has been in Moab these last few days she seems to be having a great time!! :) Hahaha I'm excited to hear her storys :)

Well I think that is pretty much it :) have a great day! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment