Resent things that have happened in my life. Hahaha
I went to peaks with Brandon Karleen and Kenna it was ok! Hahaha
I celebrated brian's birthday today with him and brandon! We went to a zombie dance party and met this girl called Dillen she was waaay cool :)
Missy and I went to the park at 12 the other night it was way way fun :)
Its now 4am and I just got home from a beto's run with brandon!! Hahaha
I had my first Professional acting rehearsal ;) hahaha soooooo excited for this show! :)
And I really miss kellie.
That's it
I'm tired
Night
I went to peaks with Brandon Karleen and Kenna it was ok! Hahaha
I celebrated brian's birthday today with him and brandon! We went to a zombie dance party and met this girl called Dillen she was waaay cool :)
Missy and I went to the park at 12 the other night it was way way fun :)
Its now 4am and I just got home from a beto's run with brandon!! Hahaha
I had my first Professional acting rehearsal ;) hahaha soooooo excited for this show! :)
And I really miss kellie.
That's it
I'm tired
Night
No comments:
Post a Comment