Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Summer Of 2011!!!!

2011s summer was fantastic!! It is now over and I am sad that it is because I did so many great things!!! I LOVED this summer!!!!!! :):):)

I met new people like Missy, Elaina, Hannah, Pod, Megan, Sara, Maddie, katelyn! (I just relized those are all girls....) hahahaha
well I relaxed a lot!!! I love being lazy! Hahaha,
I got a job as a soccer coach!,
and a professional acting job in the Wizard Of Oz at the grand theater in Salt Lake :D,
I started a band Delicious Pants!!!
and had two shows!a!,
I went to the pool with kellie a lot :D,
got tan ;),
went to Lake Tahoe(most beautiful place in the world :))
went to lake powell with kellie and it was SUPER sweet!!!
And again with my family!!
Went to jordenell twice!!
And campind with DP!!
had two bon fires!,
had a million snowies!!
got tickets to go watch Pink Floyd!,
I lost bad friends but gained some grate ones :)
I mainly spent my summer with Delicious pants (Brandon, Greg, Jeff) and Missy and Kellie. :):):):)

I Just loved everything about 2011's summer :):) wonderful summer :)
I hope your summer was great too!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment