(Sorry about the spelling)
Its funny how people are. You are freinds with some one and you know they are bad peopl but you still hang out with them. You know that you could do much better and get away from all that crap and be much happyer else where but yet you stay. Why?
I left my old friends. And I really am much happyer.
Its not the same old thing it was with them I look back at them and they are still doing and saying the same things it got old to me and I regret for being in with them that long I know it only hurt my self
I heard a quote today and I really liked it. It goes like this.
"Don't give a pig flowers."
Do you know what it means?
It means people don't appreshat things in life. If you give a pig a flower he won't apprishat that flower, he will just eat it. not look at is beauty or its sent.
Appreshiating the little things.
This blog post may or may not make sence to you but take from it anything you wish.
Its funny how people are. You are freinds with some one and you know they are bad peopl but you still hang out with them. You know that you could do much better and get away from all that crap and be much happyer else where but yet you stay. Why?
I left my old friends. And I really am much happyer.
Its not the same old thing it was with them I look back at them and they are still doing and saying the same things it got old to me and I regret for being in with them that long I know it only hurt my self
I heard a quote today and I really liked it. It goes like this.
"Don't give a pig flowers."
Do you know what it means?
It means people don't appreshat things in life. If you give a pig a flower he won't apprishat that flower, he will just eat it. not look at is beauty or its sent.
Appreshiating the little things.
This blog post may or may not make sence to you but take from it anything you wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment