You wanna hear a secret? Oh I'll tell you!
This secret is what I Facundo Regazzoni do to make my self happy :)
I smile randomly. Through out the day.
I say things that make ME laugh.
If other people don't laugh at my jokes I DON'T CARE I don't say my jokes to make you happy I say them to make my self happy. If others laugh good!! But I could careless :)
I make fun of others and my self :)
I run into things.
I eat what I want when I want.
I talk to people that make me happy :)
I think of things in ways no one else does.
The things I do, the things you see, the things you hear when around me are not for anyone other then me. :) I know I know it sounds selfish but I'm not!! I make my self happy first!!
Now!! Let me tell you what I do to make others happy
I am my self :)
That's it.
The secret to happyness is being your self. Don't try to impress others or make others laugh don't show off just be your self and by making your self happy others around you will start to do the same :)
People say "oh facundo you always needs to be the ceter of attention." And I say no its just whenever I talk or do anything ppl look. I don't do it for any one!! I do it for my self!! Hahahaha call me selfish if you want but what ever I'm happy :):):)
This secret is what I Facundo Regazzoni do to make my self happy :)
I smile randomly. Through out the day.
I say things that make ME laugh.
If other people don't laugh at my jokes I DON'T CARE I don't say my jokes to make you happy I say them to make my self happy. If others laugh good!! But I could careless :)
I make fun of others and my self :)
I run into things.
I eat what I want when I want.
I talk to people that make me happy :)
I think of things in ways no one else does.
The things I do, the things you see, the things you hear when around me are not for anyone other then me. :) I know I know it sounds selfish but I'm not!! I make my self happy first!!
Now!! Let me tell you what I do to make others happy
I am my self :)
That's it.
The secret to happyness is being your self. Don't try to impress others or make others laugh don't show off just be your self and by making your self happy others around you will start to do the same :)
People say "oh facundo you always needs to be the ceter of attention." And I say no its just whenever I talk or do anything ppl look. I don't do it for any one!! I do it for my self!! Hahahaha call me selfish if you want but what ever I'm happy :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment