Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quotes I enjoy!

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen, is eternal.

One of my grandfatheres died when he was a little boy.

A friend of mine has a trophy wife, aperently she wasn't 1st place.

How old are you?
5,
you know When i was your age i was 6

I got a paper cut from writing my suecide note. Well thats a start.

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.

The less i say the better chance i have of getting layed.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

Never let them see you down smile while you bleeding

Look at her shes so hot she could be a robot!

Your lines do not come because the other person has finished talking. Your lines come because you are motivated to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment