Mistakes made by a foolish mind. Crule mistakes that bring on death.
You see us here, all in one family-
The killer and the killed.
Oh the profanity of what I planned.
Alas, my son, you died so young-
A death before your time.
Your dead... gone-
Not by your own foolishness but mine.
Is there something still more evil then this?
A gathering place for death...
No sacrifice can bring this to an end.
Why are you destroying me!? You there-
You bringer of this dreadful news, this agony,
What are you saying now?
You kill a man then kill him once again.
What are you saying, boy? What news?
A slaughter heaped on slaughter-
My wife, alas... she's dead?
How miserable I feel- to look upon this second horror.
What remains for me, what has fate still got in store?
I've just held my own son in my arms, and now I see right in front of me another corpse.
Alas for this suffering mother.
Alas, my son
My fear now makes me tremble.
Why won't someone now strike out at me, pierce my heart with a double bladed sword!?
How miserable I am...
How full of misery and pain...
Alas for me... the guilt for all of this is mine-
It can never be removed from me or passed to any other mortal man.
I, and I alone...
I murdered you... I speak the truth...
Hurry lead me off, get me away from here, for now what I am in life is nothing.
You see us here, all in one family-
The killer and the killed.
Oh the profanity of what I planned.
Alas, my son, you died so young-
A death before your time.
Your dead... gone-
Not by your own foolishness but mine.
Is there something still more evil then this?
A gathering place for death...
No sacrifice can bring this to an end.
Why are you destroying me!? You there-
You bringer of this dreadful news, this agony,
What are you saying now?
You kill a man then kill him once again.
What are you saying, boy? What news?
A slaughter heaped on slaughter-
My wife, alas... she's dead?
How miserable I feel- to look upon this second horror.
What remains for me, what has fate still got in store?
I've just held my own son in my arms, and now I see right in front of me another corpse.
Alas for this suffering mother.
Alas, my son
My fear now makes me tremble.
Why won't someone now strike out at me, pierce my heart with a double bladed sword!?
How miserable I am...
How full of misery and pain...
Alas for me... the guilt for all of this is mine-
It can never be removed from me or passed to any other mortal man.
I, and I alone...
I murdered you... I speak the truth...
Hurry lead me off, get me away from here, for now what I am in life is nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment