TODAY:
Woke up to early
Went to salt lake
Had rehearsal
Had lunch at a really tashy buffet
Finished rehersal
Kellie got dermels...
Wrote a song
Talked to Missy on the phone for 3 hours :)
Excited for PINK FLOYD wooo!!!
Got SUPER pissed on the free way
Wizard Of Oz will be great!
Had a Bon Fire
Cooked best stake I ever had
I can play the harmonica really well!
And I really enjoy Missy :):)
YESTERDAY:
Beat Red Dead Redemption again!
Went to the gym!
Got on the bus to rehearsal!
Met a cool girl on the bus
Got on a different bus
Fell sleep on the bus
Got on a train
Fell asleep on the train
Missed my stop cause I was asleep on the train
Had rehersal
Came home
Missy came over :)
We talked :)
We had soup!
We Took a nap
She went home.
Started a new game of Red Dead Redemption!! Hahaha
Well I think Thats how the last tow days went!! Hahaha :)
Woke up to early
Went to salt lake
Had rehearsal
Had lunch at a really tashy buffet
Finished rehersal
Kellie got dermels...
Wrote a song
Talked to Missy on the phone for 3 hours :)
Excited for PINK FLOYD wooo!!!
Got SUPER pissed on the free way
Wizard Of Oz will be great!
Had a Bon Fire
Cooked best stake I ever had
I can play the harmonica really well!
And I really enjoy Missy :):)
YESTERDAY:
Beat Red Dead Redemption again!
Went to the gym!
Got on the bus to rehearsal!
Met a cool girl on the bus
Got on a different bus
Fell sleep on the bus
Got on a train
Fell asleep on the train
Missed my stop cause I was asleep on the train
Had rehersal
Came home
Missy came over :)
We talked :)
We had soup!
We Took a nap
She went home.
Started a new game of Red Dead Redemption!! Hahaha
Well I think Thats how the last tow days went!! Hahaha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment