Friday, September 9, 2011

5:50am and Bored




Brandon and I got to beto's at least once a week at around 3 in the morning we get our food and talk we seriously talk about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE we say the funnyes/stupidest things ever. We have serious talks and we talk about girls ;) hahaha yes yes we do. We just talk for hours and hours and hours its so cool I look forward to it!!

Some times we bring people with us but that's rear. We also see people there haha its always an adventure but a really fun one!!.





Brickovan is my favorit pizza place here in Utah!! Its amazing!! I went there with missy a few days ago and it was delicious!! :) we also went to village inn, malt shop, wendys (twice), ice cream, @12, 7-11, snowys, lots of candy. mmmm we eat a lot!! Hahahaha




Domo... if you want the storry ask me...




Ashley. Me. And Megan!! I miss these two girls!! We already made plans for this next week and I am so excited for it!!. :) I now know why they call it a double date. Cause its TWO girls for me :D:D:D hahahaha

(No pictures)

There isn't any pictures from this day cause for some reason kellie's phone didn't same them!!
So Kellie and i went to Trafalga and it was super fun!!! :D we made a bet about a tree sickness and guess who won. Yup I DID!! Hahaha (you owe me $5) ;) hahaha then I climbed the hardest part on the rock wall and I even forgot my climbing gear ;);) THEN. I KICKED her butt at mini golf!! 157 to 48 hahahaha after we went on this ride and she did this weird thing with her arms and I laughed a lot. Oh wait I did it and SHE laughed yeah yeah!! :) we lazer tagged and I suck balls at it hahahah. It was a really really fun day and it ended up with us falling asleep on my bed. :) hahahaha it was nice!! I really enjoyed it :):):)

I miss her. I hope she is ok..
I really miss her.


Next week I have rehearsal every day! I won't have time for anything hahaha.

Here some small things!!
Brandon got a job
I quit my job
Delicious Pants has 204 fans
Kellie is freinds with patrick again..
I need a new braclet with my name on it haha
I need a new pillow
I need a new phone
I need a room in Salt lake
Excited for September 24th! :)
Excited for Pink Floyd!!!
Excited for Dream Theater!!
Got a Regina Specter CD! :)
No school ;)
Kellie is gonna start massage therapy school soon.
Today is Chritina's Birthday
Wish me luck on later today!! Hope the answer is yes!! :)


Well that's all its 5:50am I'm going to sleep!!!! Hahahaha :) night!

I missy kellie...

No comments:

Post a Comment