I don't like writing so ill let the pictures do the talking :)















So let me tell you how the day went :)
The guys and I woke up at 8 and went to brian's house to finish prepering for the girls we were going to cook them breakfast. So around 10am we set out on out journy to pick them up and when we get back to brians they talk while we men cook :) (yeah I know who ever heard of a man cooking???)
So we eat and it was delisious :) after breakfast we go to this place I don't know the name and its full of jumping things and foam pits and a rock wall (as seen in the pictures) so it was really fun. Then we make our way to maysic and get some of them car markers and draw and wright our names on the car :) we then drop the girls at their house and I head to my show Beauty and the Beast at the Covey Center
The girls change and the fellas pick them up they all come to watch my show andd they really liked it :)
After I go and get changed back stage and we head to the dance :) we take pictures and do the prom nod and more pictures :) we dance for a bit and we head to dinner
Dinner was delisious!!!! Where did we go? Magelbys :) amazing!! Plus the waiter was super cool!!
After everything Is over we go back to brians house and watch Anchorman :) it wwaas super funny!! We then drop off the girls and I get home around 2am
:):)
Super fun day
Super amazing/beautiful date :)
Prom was wonderful I shan't forget it :)















So let me tell you how the day went :)
The guys and I woke up at 8 and went to brian's house to finish prepering for the girls we were going to cook them breakfast. So around 10am we set out on out journy to pick them up and when we get back to brians they talk while we men cook :) (yeah I know who ever heard of a man cooking???)
So we eat and it was delisious :) after breakfast we go to this place I don't know the name and its full of jumping things and foam pits and a rock wall (as seen in the pictures) so it was really fun. Then we make our way to maysic and get some of them car markers and draw and wright our names on the car :) we then drop the girls at their house and I head to my show Beauty and the Beast at the Covey Center
The girls change and the fellas pick them up they all come to watch my show andd they really liked it :)
After I go and get changed back stage and we head to the dance :) we take pictures and do the prom nod and more pictures :) we dance for a bit and we head to dinner
Dinner was delisious!!!! Where did we go? Magelbys :) amazing!! Plus the waiter was super cool!!
After everything Is over we go back to brians house and watch Anchorman :) it wwaas super funny!! We then drop off the girls and I get home around 2am
:):)
Super fun day
Super amazing/beautiful date :)
Prom was wonderful I shan't forget it :)
I love you! :)
ReplyDeleteIt WAS amazing! I'll never forget it :)
SO MUCH FUN! Haha!
ReplyDelete