(Strong content)
There's this kid at school and he is always going around calling girls bitches and cutns and shit like that because he thinks its funny. What the hell?? It pisses me off. it pisses me the fuck off!! I'm tired of it and if I hear it again I will say something not even kidding I'm done with his shit.
Its sad because he wasn't like this befor he was acctualy a pretty cool kid, I was best friends with his brother Kevin. but kevin passed away and I can see how it would change a person. but it gives him no right at all to act the way he does. I'm sorry to say that Kevin would be dissapointed in his brother.
There's this kid at school and he is always going around calling girls bitches and cutns and shit like that because he thinks its funny. What the hell?? It pisses me off. it pisses me the fuck off!! I'm tired of it and if I hear it again I will say something not even kidding I'm done with his shit.
Its sad because he wasn't like this befor he was acctualy a pretty cool kid, I was best friends with his brother Kevin. but kevin passed away and I can see how it would change a person. but it gives him no right at all to act the way he does. I'm sorry to say that Kevin would be dissapointed in his brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment