Sooo I walk into my room after a loooong looooooong day and look at what I see!!! :D

Yes! I got answered to prom!!

See all those balloons? Well what I had to do was pop everysingle one to get my answer and with my great luck the last three were the ones that had the answer hahaha
Witch was...
[image_2
:) if you can't read side ways it says "YES"
And on the back it says!

I <3 u 2 ;)
Prom will be super fun!!! :):):):)

Yes! I got answered to prom!!

See all those balloons? Well what I had to do was pop everysingle one to get my answer and with my great luck the last three were the ones that had the answer hahaha
Witch was...
[image_2
:) if you can't read side ways it says "YES"
And on the back it says!

I <3 u 2 ;)
Prom will be super fun!!! :):):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment