What he's been going on lately:)
Played chess (I'm amazing)
Organized and CLEANED Brandon's basement
Fell asleep with missy :)
Went to see Christmas lights with missy :)
Played Batman!
Signed up for classes I'm taking intro to theater and text and script analysis (I'm waay Excited!)
I got Missys Christmas gifts ready :)
Bought Brandon a Justin faggot poster. (Gonna throw darts and burn it hahaha)
I have two auditions this week
Going to see missy dance Friday :)
I made really good pudding!
Going to they gym regularly.
Kissed missy like a billion times :):):):)
We had the same dream! Like the exact same!:)
So yesterday I was thinking and I had a really good year!!!!:):):)
I'll post about it tonight!!!!!
Played chess (I'm amazing)
Organized and CLEANED Brandon's basement
Fell asleep with missy :)
Went to see Christmas lights with missy :)
Played Batman!
Signed up for classes I'm taking intro to theater and text and script analysis (I'm waay Excited!)
I got Missys Christmas gifts ready :)
Bought Brandon a Justin faggot poster. (Gonna throw darts and burn it hahaha)
I have two auditions this week
Going to see missy dance Friday :)
I made really good pudding!
Going to they gym regularly.
Kissed missy like a billion times :):):):)
We had the same dream! Like the exact same!:)
So yesterday I was thinking and I had a really good year!!!!:):):)
I'll post about it tonight!!!!!
ARKHAM CITY?! GAH! I'm jealous....
ReplyDelete