Friday, December 2, 2011

Well that's that

Things end and new things start after today I will no longer be waisting my time being nice to people who are jerks to me. I rather not have them in my life. The sad thing is when people you really cared about change for the worse. I guess they can't see you happy with anybody else. so they start being jerks to you. I do not know if it has to do with jealousy or something else, I don't know. but if you really did care about them in the first place. then as long as their happy it shouldn't matter what they are doing and you should be happy with their decision. Let me give you an example I knew a kid who his girlfriend dumped him he was mad so he started saying she was a whore and a bitc* and stuff like that. Why would you do that?? If you ever really care abut her you wouldn't do that. What he should of done is moved on and know that he will find some one else. Things happen for a reason. If its not ment to be then its not ment to be get over it and move on its not as hard as you are making it. But don't start being a jerk to the people you "care" about it only makes them regret alot if things and your making your self look foolish. Try growing up. And if your thinking your Facundo you need to grow up more then anybody. then your wrong because everything I do is controled and has a reason behind it, I act the way I do because I choose to because it makes life more fun for me. If you don't like it walk away.
Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment