Today was a very relaxing day! :) I watched a cople of movies went to DI and got a new harmonica! :) and at 7 30 I went to the covey center to watch the play Madea. It was wonderful!! It was a tragedy about a girl who wants to get reveng on her ex lover by killing everything he holds dear even her own children it was fantastecly performed I was very very impressed :)
After that I went to see missy for a while :):) she fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep holding her:) I loved that :) a great end to a great day! :):) I'm way excited for saterday! :):)
After that I went to see missy for a while :):) she fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep holding her:) I loved that :) a great end to a great day! :):) I'm way excited for saterday! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment