Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween '11

Best halloween I had yet :):):):) I carved pumpkins (as you saw) :) I made my own costume (as you'll see) :D I went trick or treating with Missy and her two little sisters and her older sister I seriously never had so much fun :):) hahahaha her family is so much fun!! :D she makes me extreamly happy!! And after we talked and cuddled and ... yeah ;););) hahaha well it was an amazing day!!! :):):)

Your problebly wondering why I'm puting this post up at 6 in the morning well its because I was at brandons house for the past 5 hours playing the new Uncharted 3 game!!! Soooo sweet!!! Hahahaha

Well other then the conversation I had with kellie telling me she doesn't want me in her life anymore. But hey she can do what she wants I'm not in charge of her I tryed to make her happy but I apperently don't her new lover patric does so hope your happy with him kellie. OTHER then that I must say its been a pretty grand day!!

Here's some pictures!!




We were both goustes :D old school style :D hahahaha so much fun! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment