Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's seee...

So we started rehersing in the theater and oh my goodness its so beautiful!! It seats 1,100 ppl and I can not wait to perform in it!! I'm super excited! :) just so you know! The show starts OCT 13th- 29th get your tickets soon for the best seats :)

I'm living in salt lake now cause I don't want to druve back and fowerth every day so I got my self a room up there and its pretty nice :):)

I came back to provo for the weekeend and got to be with Missy yesterday :):):) I really really enjoyed that! :) her little sister megan will be an amazing dancer when she is older:) and her dad is the coolest dad I've met (other then mine ;)) hahaha he is so funny and has weird ideas all the time he is really fun to talk to!!
she makes me happy :) I love her family! :)

Sleeping on my bed is the best :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment