Beauty and the Beast
April 22-30, 2011
Here are some pictures :)

Me and my invention!

Oh ill never get this bone head contraption to work!!

Well we better get sttarted then!!

Wait! Your a clock and and and you your talking!

I lost my way in the woods!

Bell how did you find me!?

A beast! A horribal monstorus beastttt!!

I don't know what happened the last thing I remember was falling!
I turn into the prince :)

Bell don't you reconize me. Look into my eyes :)

:)

Miss pots! Lumier! Cogsworth!!

(Singing) hahaha


I played Maurise (bell's dad) and the Prince (the Prince) it wwas soooo much fun :) after the show wwas over lots of the little girls who came to watch the show said Hi to me because to them I'm the prince they were like wow! Hahaha it was so cute!! Being Maurice also was ont of the funnest characters I played haha I made my voice sound old and ppl who came to watch the show couldn't tell it was me! Hahaha it was a really fun show!! :)

Some of the cast :)

Hahaha all on my face :)
Ill miss you Beauty and the beast!! :):)
Thank you all who came
Thank you lori!
Thank you mom and dad and grandma!!
Thank you all who sopport me :)
Thank you everybody!! :):)
April 22-30, 2011
Here are some pictures :)

Me and my invention!

Oh ill never get this bone head contraption to work!!

Well we better get sttarted then!!

Wait! Your a clock and and and you your talking!

I lost my way in the woods!

Bell how did you find me!?

A beast! A horribal monstorus beastttt!!

I don't know what happened the last thing I remember was falling!
I turn into the prince :)

Bell don't you reconize me. Look into my eyes :)

:)

Miss pots! Lumier! Cogsworth!!

(Singing) hahaha


I played Maurise (bell's dad) and the Prince (the Prince) it wwas soooo much fun :) after the show wwas over lots of the little girls who came to watch the show said Hi to me because to them I'm the prince they were like wow! Hahaha it was so cute!! Being Maurice also was ont of the funnest characters I played haha I made my voice sound old and ppl who came to watch the show couldn't tell it was me! Hahaha it was a really fun show!! :)

Some of the cast :)

Hahaha all on my face :)
Ill miss you Beauty and the beast!! :):)
Thank you all who came
Thank you lori!
Thank you mom and dad and grandma!!
Thank you all who sopport me :)
Thank you everybody!! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment