Saturday, March 12, 2011

Something new to read

I feel like shit. I really dont know why. Im not sick or anything i just dont feel right.

Im tired of people. I need to fix my ipod so that way i dont have to talk to any one. I need a vacation

Well on the bright side!! One acts are on Monday witch is stressful! I really hope it goes well!!

Brandon and i are doing our Creon Hamon scene from Antigone for our state scene. I really hope we win sooo bad so we can go to Nabraska this summer it would be the best thing ever!

I just got finished shopping and i bought a few nice things! Now im sitting in the car waiting for my family to get icecream!

Lujan is sick :( get better sis!!

Oh and i am addicted to a game called Red Dead Redemption. Hahaha soooo much fun!! I played about 20 hours in the last two days!

Ok well thats it for now!! Peace.!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment